Interested in joining Leeds Hockey Club?
- Find a training session that you think is suitable for you or your child. If you’re not sure, feel free to contact [email protected] for guidance.
- Contact a captain (see the team’s page) at that session about attending and ensure there is space for you to attend.
- Fill in the England Hockey Participation Agreement
- Attend the training session you identified to see if is the right level and if you enjoy the session.
YOU MUST CONFIRM YOUR ATTENDANCE WITH A CAPTAIN BEFORE ATTENDING
- Sign up to our mailing list and give us a like and follow on our social media channels.
- If you think you are happy, fill in the application form via the button below.
Our Membership fees:
(Over 16 in full time education)
(Two or more siblings both U16)
(Up to U16 playing only Junior Hockey)
(Up to U10)
(per junior playing senior hockey)
This season membership can be paid in five monthly instalments (October through to February inclusive) if the member chooses to pay via ClubBuzz – choose the monthly option when setting up, or contact [email protected] for assistance.
On top of these rates if you play, match fees at the following rates are due upon playing games.
Senior Members – £10
Concessions – £5