Interested in joining Leeds Hockey Club?
- Find a training session that you think is suitable for you or your child. If you’re not sure, feel free to contact [email protected] for guidance.
- Attend the training session you identified to see if is the right level and if you enjoy the session.
- Sign up to our mailing list and give us a like and follow on our social media channels.
- If you think you are happy, fill in the application form via the button below.
Our Membership fees:
(Over 16 in full time education)
(Two or more siblings both U16)
(Up to U16 playing only Junior Hockey)
(Up to U10)
(per junior playing junior and senior hockey)
* A rebate for those who play hockey through The Partnership will be applied to their Club Account upon confirmation of their Partnership status
Membership fees will be applied to a member’s Club Account.
For the 2021/22 season membership can be paid:
- in a lump sum – full amount to be charged to your club account on September 02 with a payment deadline of October 01.
- in five monthly instalments – five equal amounts to be charged to your Club Account on September 02, October 02, November 02, December 02 and January 02.
Members are automatically set to the lump sum payment option unless they request a change to monthly by email to [email protected]. Some of you requested this last season.
You can see what option you are currently set up for by going to the My Financial Activity page on the Club Website (you need to be logged in to see this).
Payment of your Club Account
This year we are offering three ways to pay your club account:
- by Direct Debit through the Club Website – which can be set up on the My Profile page – You will be notified of the amount to be taken from your account on or after the 1st of the month with the payment being taken a few days later, and your Club Account getting updated a few days after that.
- by credit or debit card through the Club Website – which can be done via the My Financial Activity page – Please note, you can only pay the full amount listed on your Club Account.
- by credit or debit card in person – Dates and times for this are to be released nearer the time but will include the Club Day on September 04.
On top of these rates if you play, match fees at the following rates are due upon playing games. These will be charged to your club account following games.
Senior Members – £10
Concessions – £5