At the AGM on the 13 July 2022, those present voted to pass new membership rates for the 2022/23 season. These are laid out in the tables below:
|Minis (School Year 3 and below)||£100|
|Family (Two or more playing siblings)||£200|
- Any member who plays/trains for a LHC junior team and a LHC senior team will pay the appropriate junior annual subscription rate and an additional £50 training surcharge.
- Any member aged U16 who does not play in a LHC junior team and only plays for a LHC senior team will pay the appropriate senior subscription rate. This is likely to be the concessionary rate for students.
|Senior (Over 16)||£180|
* Players of any age in full-time education, when not covered under a Partnership contribution
University of Leeds
As with last season, players will register with LHC and their university club will pay their contribution upon confirmation of their Partnership status.
Leeds Beckett University:
A rebate of £30 will be made to members from Leeds Beckett University upon confirmation of their Partnership status.
Sponsorship for Membership
As with previous seasons Leeds Hockey Club is offering its member’s a rebate on their membership fees for the 2022/23 season if they bring in a sponsor on a Banner Package (£300) or higher level.
Now more than ever we as a club we need to increase the levels of sponsorship we receive, and to encourage this we are offering membership in return for bringing in at least £300 sponsorship into the club.
If you think you have or know of a business that would be willing to sponsor LHC please contact the Sponsorship Coordinator via [email protected].
Membership will be applied to existing member’s accounts on Friday 02 September 2022.
Instalments or Annual Fee
Again LHC are offering for your membership fee to be applied to your account:
- in a lump sum – full amount to be charged to your club account on September 02 with a payment deadline of October 01 (for existing members).
- in five monthly instalments – five equal amounts to be charged to your Club Account on September 02, October 02, November 02, December 02 and January 02.
You can check your membership fee and payment interval on your My Financial Activity Page of the website (you will need to be logged in).
If you wish to change how your membership fee is applied to your account, please email [email protected] before 01 September 2022. From 02 September 2022 it will be too late to change.
As outlined in a recent email from the Treasurer, this season the Club is asking members to sign up to pay by Direct Debit in the first instance.
Please note, if you are set up for lump sum membership, the full membership amount will be applied to your account on 02 September 2022 so your full membership fee and any match fees accrued in September would be collected in the October Direct Debit run.
If you have any questions regarding membership fees please contact the Club Treasurer, Mike Pounder, via [email protected]
If you have any questions regarding the Club Website, please contact the ClubBuzz Administrator, Ed Richardson, via [email protected]
The Leeds Hockey Club Committee